Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Refreshingly Short Posts from the Other Half

Hi, I'm Sarah, Jeremy's wife, and I promised Jeremy I would contribute to this "blogging project" on a somewhat regular basis, so here goes. My goal is to provide you with a much needed break from the amazing verbal insanity that he puts forth every week-like the barrage of baseball statistics you suffered through/read over the last few days. (What's that, hun? This is your blog and I'm just a guest? Sorry, I'll try to keep my cheekiness in check in the future.) Unlike my husband, who has never met a page requirement he couldn't majorly exceed, I've never met a page requirement that didn't cause me major anguish to merely meet. And I'm the one who ended up writing lots of papers in undergrad and grad school...go figure.

You can expect a lot of content related to running, cooking, gardening, farmer's markets, sustainable agriculture, books (often about running, cooking, gardening...are you sensing a pattern yet?) and the occasional random posts to keep it interesting. If you're reading this blog mainly for the sports, consider this your bit of culture...or just an annoying break between the myriad baseball posts. Oh, and I do like sports too, especially University of Michigan football. Go Blue!

And with that and in the spirit of brevity, I'll move on to my first "real" post.

P.S. For the record, I think Jeremy is a great writer, just a little long-winded!

No comments:

Post a Comment